Layout

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heavenly Forest (Or Tada, Kimi wo Ashiteru)




I just watched this movie, and I think it's absolutely lovely! I really like the main girl character, and the guy isn't so bad either. I found it reading Mori Girl's blog (big surprise!). The story is kind of typical of asian romantic movies, but the acting is very cute and the way in which the story is presented is really nicely paced and interesting. I think that all of the characters' emotions came out clearly and in a sensitive manner. I rarely like "chick flicks" in America, yet I do have a proclivity for both good and bad Asian romances, so I don't know how much my opinion is worth. It features both photography and mori fashion, so I don't know how much I could ever hate a movie with these things. XD
You *could* buy it off of Amazon.... or you could watch it here on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment