Layout

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Korone and Strawberry Resin

I was just cruising on through the DoA gallery when I came across a lovely shoot featuring this doll, Milk. Curious and hoping to see more pretty dolls, I clicked on a number of the user's (Korone's) links.

What I found was that I must be the only person in the world not knowing who she is! I discovered that she was the one that had taken this famous picture on Deviantart! It was one of the pictures that made me, and I'm sure thousands of others, investigate what a bjd was. I started looking through the rest of the gallery, and found a number of bjd pictures as well as colorful, interesting graphic art as shown below.


She also takes faceup commissions here on DoA under the shop name 'Strawberry Resin'. Her faceups are colorful and somehow very sensitive-looking. I really admire her skill, and I hope she takes more frequent pictures of her ball jointed dolls!

But be warned, her gallery is full of yaoi and toplessness. I just wanted to let you know that most of it's not worksafe. ><; I personally do not prefer the yaoi and toplessness in her pictures, but I really admire the skill that's in the pictures, and the excellence with which she produces them. I'll keep watching her primarily for her less sexy works. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment